TradeStars lets you add credits using Coinbase, PayPal, or credit card. However, payment method availability varies per country.
In most countries, including the US, credits must be added with cryptocurrency through Coinbase.
Your TradeStars email address must be the same as your Coinbase email address. If your TradeStars email address is different from your Coinbase emails address, please edit your TradeStars profile and update your email address to match.
If the email addresses don't match, it may take up to a week for you to add and transfer Credits.
1. Select + icon under Credits
2. Select the number of credits you want to purchase and select Next
3. Select Coinbase under Payment methods, then select Add credits
4. Enter your full name and the email address of your TradeStars account
5. Select Continue
5. Select Pay with Coinbase
6. You will be redirected to Coinbase
7. Enter your Coinbase email address and password
8. Coinbase will send a verification code to your mobile phone. Enter the verification code and select Verify
9. After entering the verification code, you will be connected to Coinbase.
Close the Coinbase window and return to the TradeStars window
10. Choose a wallet to add credits from. Confirm the payment amount and fees by selecting Next
11. To confirm your purchase, Coinbase will send a 7-digit verification code to your mobile phone. Enter the code on the confirmation screen.
12. Coinbase will confirm your payment. Select View Receipt to view a receipt of the transaction. Select Continue to return to TradeStars.
13. After a few minutes, you should receive an email from Coinbase confirming that your payment was sent
14. Your new credit balance will appear under Credits
It can take up to 5 minutes for credits to appear. If your credits don't update, refresh your browser or log out and log back in.